Les Pionniers Index du Forum

Les Pionniers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How Do You Delete Comments On Facebook App 2013

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Pionniers Index du Forum -> Récits et Comtes -> Récits Réels (RP)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vaniman
Voyageur
Voyageur

Masculin
Niveau: 0

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do You Delete Comments On Facebook App 2013 Répondre en citant

How Do You Delete Comments On Facebook App 2013
> DOWNLOAD

How can I make this stop? Answer this question Flag as. Make sure that you log in with the account that is allowed to delete the comment. Comments Get The Conversation Started . 196.. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Frequently Asked Questions How do I delete a comment?In order to delete comments, click the "Manage Your Comments" button in the Settings Window of the app. 1851 – present. News Apple Computers Culture Google Internet Microsoft Mobile Sci-Tech Security Tech Industry CES 2018 Special Features CNET Work Photo Galleries Subscribe Newsletters Magazine . Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. You can only delete posts that you've made or that others have made on your timeline. You can find posts you've made by using the Activity Log, which logs all of your activity on Facebook. Method 4 Deleting Posts (Desktop) 1 Log into the Facebook website. Steps Method 1 Deleting Comments (Mobile App) 1 Open the Facebook app. Cars Best Cars News Reviews Recalls Pictures AutoComplete Carfection Cooley On Cars Concept Cars Electric Cars The Best Affordable Cars Crossovers Electric Cars Family Cars Hybrids Luxury Cars Sedans SUVs .. Its possible it may have moved or been deleted.What can you do now? See if the page has moved, or if we have another article on this topic. Powered by Mediawiki. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. 3 Find comments on your posts that you want to delete. If you don't have a delete option, you are not allowed to delete that post. Android Gaming Hardware Internet iOS MacOS Office Software Windows . 5 Select "Delete" from the menu that appears. You can also delete posts that you have made or that others have made on your timeline. Warnings Even if you have deleted or hidden a comment, someone may have already saw the comment. You can hide posts that you can't delete instead. 2 Open the Activity Log. Video Apple Byte CNET Top 5 How To Googlicious Smart Home Tech Today News Special Features 3:59 CNET Podcasts Laptops Phones Tablets TVs . 4 Select "Delete" from the menu. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Can I reply directly to user comments?Yes, just click the "Reply" link next to the relevant comment. Featured Sites Michael Bartolo Tiko Traders The Hungry Bunnies K-POP Extra I Love Math (Arabic) Newborn Week (Portuguese) . What can I do?You may need to refresh or close and re-open the Wix editor for the Premium status to update. Articles back to 1851 are available through The New York Times Article Archive. This will display a small menu with some options. Pages:. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License 5a02188284
tablet facebook downloadfacebook app history searchfacebook page likes 2012facebook chat on mobile nokia c3-00download ph n m m hack m t kh u facebookfacebook birthday wishes for my husbandhow to leave a private comment on facebookhack game 8 ball pool facebookcomo desactivar el chat de facebook desde un celularhow to change email address on facebook without login

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Pionniers Index du Forum -> Récits et Comtes -> Récits Réels (RP) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange